Solia is proud to serve Watts Training. Mike Watts is a native of Conyers, Georgia. has helped many gym owners in gym setup and establish programs and classes suited for their clientele. Mike is a U.S. Navy veteran. His experience and positive attitude keep him focused on achieving his goals.
Some of Mike certifications and achievements.
- A certified strength and conditioning specialist through the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) since 1998
- Over 22 years of experience as a self-employed personal trainer (AFFA Certified)
- Certified Weight Lifting Club Coach (USWA)
- Certified Sports Performance Coach (USWA)
- B. S degree in sports medicine from Valdosta State University
- Active competitor in the Physique/Classic Physique categories with the NPC/IFBB
- Former weight training instructor for Oxford at Emory college
- Georgia state wrestling champion and member of the 1981Rockdale County High school state champion team